Russian Federation, Moscow
Version 1 dated 06.04.2021
accordance with Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" and establishes the rules for
using the Bunder Application and the websitehttps://bunder.io(hereinafter -
"Service") (Service provided by LLC "MOST EPP", PSRN 11197746552002, INN 9725020321, KPP 772501001, Legal
address: 115054, Moscow, Dubininskaya st., 57, building 1 floor 4 , room I, room 10A) of personal
information received from users of the Bunder Application and the site referred https://bunder.io(hereinafter to as the "Users").
The text of the Policy is available to Users on the Internet at the network
Use of the site https://bunder.io/ (hereinafter referred
to as the "Site") means the expression by the User of unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified
conditions of information processing.
- Information received by the Service
- The Service collects, accesses and uses, for the purposes specified in the Policy, the User's
personal data, technical and other information related to the User, in particular:
- information that the User provides to the Service when filling out any registration form on the
- information about the fact, date, time of visiting network addresses and sites on the Internet;
- information about the fact and the number of downloads by the User of files from the site on the
Internet, as well as the name and type of downloaded files;
the duration of the user session;
- the duration of the user session;
- the name of the Internet provider of the User;
- information about the amount of consumed network traffic;
- information about the User's device, including his network address;
- search queries of the User;
- the geographical address of the point of connection of the User to the Internet.
- To organize the receipt (collection) of information, both the technical capabilities of the Site and
the functionality of third-party Internet services, in particular Google Analytics Internet services
- Service processes personal data, technical information and other information of the User
- The site is not a publicly available source of personal data. At the same time, in the event that
the User performs certain actions, his personal data may become available to an indefinite circle of
persons, about which the User hereby gives his consent.
- Purpose of using the information provided by the User
- The information provided by the User is used by the Service solely for the purposes of:
- concluding a license agreement between the Service and the User, as well as execution by the
Service of such a license agreement;
- providing the User with technical support;
- consideration of applications and claims of the User;
- sending advertising and / or information materials to the User;
- improving the work and modernization of the Site;
- compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation.
- Methods of processing
- Processing of the User's personal data means recording, systematization, accumulation, storage,
clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access),
depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User's personal data that do not fall
under special categories for the processing of which the Service, in accordance with the current
legislation of the Russian Federation, requires the written consent of the User.
- The User gives his consent to the Service to process the User's personal data provided when filling
out any registration form on the Site and in the course of further interaction with the Service,
including the transfer of such personal data to third parties in pursuance of an agreement between
the Service and the User, even when such transfer is carried out to the territory of other states
- consideration of applications and claims of the User;
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out by the Service using databases outside the
territory of the Russian Federation.
- Measures taken to protect the information provided by the User and the guarantees of the Service
- The service takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to
protect the information provided by the Users from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction,
modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from others illegal actions of third
parties with it, by restricting access to such information for other users of the Site, employees
and partners of the Service, third parties (except for the provision by the Service of information
necessary for the Service to fulfill its obligations to the User and the requirements of Russian
legislation), as well as imposing on such persons sanctions for violation of the confidentiality
regime with respect to such data.
- The Service guarantees that the information provided by the Users is not combined with statistical
data, is not provided to third parties and is not disclosed, except as provided in the Policy.
- provided in the Policy.
- The Service has the right to conduct statistical and other research based on anonymized information
provided by the User. The service has the right to provide access to such research to third parties
for the purpose of targeting advertising. The User can also independently (if technically possible
on the User's device or in software on the User's device) prohibit the device or software from
transmitting through the Service website information necessary to target advertising.
- The Service has the right to provide information about Users to third parties to detect and suppress
fraudulent activities, to eliminate technical problems or security problems, as well as in other
cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Service has the right to provide access to information about the User to third parties, if such
transfer is necessary for the Service to fulfill the agreement concluded with the User.
- If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Service has the right to
restrict the User's access to some or all of the functions of the Site.
- User rights
- The user can revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Service a
written notice to the Service's postal address or over the email indicated on the Site. At the same
time, the User understands that the Service has the right to continue using such information in
cases permitted by applicable law.
- New editions
- Service reserves the right to make changes to the Policy. The User is obliged to familiarize himself
with the text of the Policy every time he accesses the website of the Service.
- The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Service website.
Continuing to use the Service website after the publication of a new version of the Policy,
respectively, on the Service website means acceptance of the Policy and its terms by the User.
- The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
- Elimination of contradictions
- In the event that the agreement between the Service and the User contains provisions on the use of
personal information and / or personal data of the User, the provisions of the Policy and such
agreement are applied insofar as they do not contradict the Policy.